I am feeling post happy this morning!
These cookies were so yummy that if I hadn't been so quick to eat them all, I would have snapped their photo. With me hugging and kissing them.
I decided to post the recipe, so I would always know where to find it.
Thanks Faiza for sending me this!
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
3/4 cup old fashioned oats
3/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
1.5 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
3 tbsp apple butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1.5 tsp pure vanilla extract
in medium bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
in large bowl, blend butter, apple butter, and sugars until smooth. add egg and vanilla; blend. add oat mixture; blend.
drop batter 1 tbsp at a time on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
bake 18 minutes, or until golden brown, at 350.
* don't leave out the parchment paper
* the cookies get big so just do 2 per row
* super chewy
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment