I take it for granted that:
I have two working legs that can walk, run, bend, skip, gallop, and do just about everything else that I ask them to.
My friends will be there for me. At all hours of need. Without question and without fail.
My town is not on fire.
I have a dog that gets so excited to see me he will twirl himself into walls, yelp loudly, and nip lovingly (out of sheer delight and pure love).
I have a car. And it runs.
I am safe, healthy, and well fed.
Both of my parents are still alive.
I live a block from the ocean.
I have a voice. And it's working right now.
I have a second chance.
(Everything on this list, and SO MUCH MORE, are opportunities to be grateful. And for that, I am blessed).
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment