Sunday, January 27, 2008

"More Hyperlinks Please!"

What my baby wants my baby gets (in this case...hyperlinks).

This request has been a little challenging for me. First, I needed to perfect my hyperlinking skills; and then, of course, I had to decide what to include. I do realize that the suggestion was never meant for one long hyperlinked post - but I decided that if I am going to do something, I'm gonna go big or go home. Haha!!

So, I thought I'd try to kill two birds with one stone and tell you about my new life in Pittsburgh, while inundating you with hyperlinks. Please, take your time with this one and click away :)

I've created my "Perfect Day" in Pittsburgh...a conglomeration of all things I've done (and enjoyed) thus far...

1. SLEEP (at least past 5 am).

2. Kiss the little guy good morning, and then dance along with him to The Gambler.


3. Chow down on Erik's pancakes.

4. Chat with Kimmie about our lives, children, bellies (and all they carry!), kisses and hugs, politics, brain injured pets, books, men, cooking...I mean, what else is there?!


5. Attend a spinning class (but ONLY because it's too cold to run outside).

6. Leisurely peruse Kards Unlimited, a cozy, one-of-a-kind card and book store located in Shadyside.

7. Blog at The Coffee Tree while sipping on a single shot Americano.

8. Mosey through the shops on Walnut St. in my new brown and pink polka dotted boots.


9. Laugh at several of my patients with a fellow student intern from Pitt. Oh, that's horrible. I mean laugh with my patients, of course.

10. Relax and warm up at a yoga class in Squirrel Hill.

11. Make up a new and fabulously delicious pizza recipe using Trader Giotto's pizza dough.

12. Split a mouth watering Cafe Mocha cupcake from Dozen with my cousin, Heidi.

13. Complete a six hour online defensive driving course. Nah...that sucked.

14. Get lost while driving in the South Side (despite using my Garmin)!

15. Cry while watching the moving Reign Over Me.

16. Briefly fall asleep in this claw foot bath tub.


17. Read something by Sark, while snuggling with Brutus under layers of quilts.

1 comment:

KJC said...

And you've been there for how long? I don't think I've done that much in Atlanta in 4.5 years! I'm impressed!