Sunday, February 10, 2008

Envy

Courtney sent these pics today. My first reaction was to tilt my head to the right and quietly whisper, "Awe." Not just because she looks so happy and cute, and her new little Zoe is so fabulously adorable, and the horse and stable are gorgeous...but because I was immediately drawn to her outfit (and the sunlight shining on it)! She is wearing, what appears to be, a lightweight, cotton - like sweater. And that's IT. Tomorrow's high in Pittsburgh is projected to reach a scorching 17 degrees, with a wind chill that will make it feel something like negative holy shit I didn't know it could ever be this cold.

Oh, how I pine for warmer weather.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pine for warmer weather? Maybe if we were in Cabo! It was 80 yesterday in Houston! But is was beautiful!! Come back soon!

Anonymous said...

hahahhaha. shitting icicles is wearing you down ;) it's getting cold today though (to add to melody)... not 17 but 50s and 30s tonight. i know, it doesn't help.