Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Things Come in Threes

Although brief - and long overdue - the following list recaps my 33rd birthday (from what I can remember). I'm calling it the Top 5 Reasons to Celebrate the Number Three list!

1. A fall, by yours truly, that left the peanut gallery at the bar singing (albeit silently, in their heads), "You're once, twice, THREE times a lady..."

2. THREE flights of stairs...

3. at THREE am ;)

4. THREE rounds of shots (awe, who am I kidding? The next morning I wish it had only been three).

And lastly,

5. Shamelessly acting as if I were turning twenty-THREE (go shorty...it's your birthday).

A big hug and mmmuahhh to y'all for making it so special.

I will miss you!


Um, I'm crushing you, Court!


Nice.


Very respectable ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...if only I had that oh so revealing shot of those lovely purple knickers you had on! Hoping purple is the luckiest of colors...;)

KJC said...

I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a night it was... Thank you for the fun memories! By the way, my eyes are half open in the picture. Nice.