I visited an intuitive (psychic, astrologer, tarot/angel card reader...whatever you want to call her).
I really did.
She was in my Monday morning yoga class last week and after we met, I thought, why not?!
I've been feeling restless - frustrated with the desire but inability to move forward with my career due to licensing issues, and overwhelmed by the health situation and needs of my mother. I wanted (er, rather needed) someone to say, "This, too, shall pass. It's all going to be okay."
Gosh, isn't that a thought? Don't we all, from time to time, want someone to reassuringly say, "No worries. Have faith...it's all going to be okay!"
The skeptic in me kept the details of my life and reason for my stay in Florida hush hush...just 'cuz I wanted to see what she'd put out there.
And she did well. Amazingly accurate and dead on. I'm still replaying our conversation in my mind wondering if I revealed anything unknowingly that influenced her reading. Oh lordy, I probably did. But who knows (and I really don't care) because the best part of the reading is that I left feeling good.
But of course I did...she wants me to come back, right?!
Sheesh. Probably.
Unfortunately, today is a particularly uncomfortable day for my mom and I don't have any answers for her and there is nothing I can do to alleviate her pain. I took this photo of her last week when she was able to sit in her chair. I think this was Brutus' way of saying, "Grandma, it will be okay!"
1 comment:
I am SO curious about what she said!!
Post a Comment