Freewill Astrology publishes weekly horoscopes, and I found mine to be particularly interesting. So, if you're a Cancer too, read carefully!
WEEK OF FEBRUARY 28
"Never play cards with a man called Doc," said Nelson Algren in his book A Walk on the Wild Side. "Never eat at a place called Mom's. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own." Whether or not you generally heed cautionary advice like that, I suggest that you adopt a more freewheeling approach in the coming weeks. In fact, given the frontier-prowling, rules-breaking, fun-erupting nature of your current astrological indicators, you may benefit from experimenting with a host of exploits that at any other time might seem iffy or dicey or itchy.
Iffy, dicey, or itchy. Very interesting.
I'll do my best.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Funny....the first thing Elaine ever gave me was The Televisionary Oracle, by none other than Rob Brezny (free will astrology). Not sure I'd recommend the book, nor would I re-adjust my daily schedule b/c of something I read on an astrological forecast, but its interesting enough that you're quoting him here.
I'm in for "iffy" and "dicey"...I'm gonna have to pass on the "itchy"....
Haha Melody! I knew you'd like this horoscope, fellow Cancerian ;)
Post a Comment