Tuesday, March 18, 2008

...until we meet again.

Spending more time (than usual) with a few of my favorite people has been a perk to living near the east cost. Somehow, we've always managed to find a way to get together for weddings, birthdays, holidays, and other life changing events; and now that we're in driving distance from each other, our yearly visits have tripled! Friends that feel like family...on so many levels...are what it's all about. Here's a taste of my St. Patty's weekend in Baltimore:

My favorite college roomie.
Hard to believe I lost at Golden Tee with moves like this!
I think she's digging your manly armpit smell, John.
Okay - that's more normal.
Don't let our respectable composure in this pic fool you.
I've purposely left out our karaoke pics because they were a little too ridiculous to post, but I can assure you that Debbie Gibson would have been proud. Number 15 on my list - check ;)

Cheers. I miss y'all already.

Oh, in case it wasn't obvious, I stole the title of this post from a famous Irish blessing:

May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
The rain fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing old friends! Speaking of....can't wait for you to return to the Gulf Coast.
PS that Irish blessing was on my wedding program! Ha Ha-Kelly