Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Blog Break

is in order. After two months of waiting (including three lost transcripts - thanks NBCOT!), I finally have a date scheduled to take the national boards for OT.

June 6th. At noon.

Sheesh.

Therefore, I must hit the books with a bit more gusto and take a short hiatus from blogging.

And all I have to say is, "Oh. My. Gawd."

*Correction! The test has now been pushed back to the 7th! Unfortunately, there has been more lost paperwork by the Board. Oh, how I love the day-to-day suspense!

2 comments:

KJC said...

I am excited for you that you've finally gotten this exam scheduled, but sorry for me because your blog is my FAVORITE!!!!!! Good luck with the studying and the exam will be over before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on the test. You'll do great (take it from someone who only did good enough to pass!)

I hope you can come by the beachouse when you are done....we'll be there Saturday and Saturday night!
Kelly