Sadly, my days of stealing wireless internet are over. I was online last week and suddenly was prompted to enter a password. What? Huh? NOOOOO!!!! I don't know how my neighbor figured it out...or why it took him or her this long (my thieving has lasted over a year), but gosh dang it, why now? And in the midst of all my research, no less!!
I am now spending my days across the island at a local coffee shop. I called the cable company to inquire about installation, and it turns out that a daily Pellegrino or iced coffee is a much less expensive alternative - given my impending move.
So, to my neighbor that I don't know, I am truly ashamed. But hugs and snaps to you...for the months and months of free internet access. You were a life saver ;)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment